Study in Finland Forum

Tagged: 

• Study in Finland Forum

Andrew updated 2 weeks, 3 days ago 8 Members · 11 Posts
  • SEG

Organizer
    October 21, 2020 at 1:43 pm
    • Discuss and ask questions about studying in Finland by clicking the reply button.
    • Find universities in Finland here.
  • Mariama

October 26, 2020 at 3:38 pm

Hello! I want to apply in Finland university.

• Paul .T.

October 31, 2020 at 5:01 am

Hello, my name is Paul and I am from Nigeria, I want to know the minimum requirements for admission for Msc in finance or any related field. Thank you

• Andrew

November 9, 2020 at 9:01 pm

You should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to apply for a master’s degree programme. It takes 2 years of full-time study, amounting to 120 ECTS credits. Applying is done online at Studyinfo.fi.

• Jay

November 8, 2020 at 5:19 pm

Hi, my name is John and am a Nigerian, I saw the link about studying in Finland and Europe

• Jay

November 8, 2020 at 5:27 pm

I wish to study in Finland and I also want to know all the requirements needed thank you

• Andrew

November 9, 2020 at 9:03 pm

Bachelor and Master degree’s have different requirements. Find details on bachelor and master admissions here: https://www.studyinfinland.fi

• George

October 27, 2020 at 7:36 pm

For admission to bachelor of architecture or interior design or built environment, I humbly request information on the following:-

1. Eligibility;

2. Application time frame;

3. Scholarship and funding, and

4. Part-time work availability.

• Hope

October 30, 2020 at 11:07 am

Hello, good mroning. I am HOPE AKACHA AMARANANG, a graduate from the University of Buea, Cameroon 2015 badge. With a cumulative GPA of 2.75/4 at the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology with a minor in Medical Laboratory Technology. It has always been my dream to continue my education in Europe but due to my financial situation i have stayed at home all this while because i can’t affort to pay the tuition fee requested for the masters that i have always dreamt of doing. I will be very grateful if my Wish can be granted.

• Andrew

November 11, 2020 at 12:12 am

You’ll find full details on your programme taught in English from the Studyinfo.fi portal.

Finland scholarship information can be found here: https://www.studyinfinland.fi/scholarships/bachelors-and-masters-scholarships

• Özil Comedy

November 10, 2020 at 6:08 pm

Hello

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now