- OrganizerMarch 13, 2021 at 10:12 am
The latest study in Ireland scholarships.
- OrganizerMarch 19, 2021 at 9:05 am
Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships
- Level: Bachelor / Masters / PhD
- Value: Fully Funded + €10,000 Stipend
- Deadline: 26 March 2021
- Demographic: Non-EU/EEA International students
Under the initiative 60 scholarships will be provided for one year study at Bachelor, Masters or PhD levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
- OrganizerApril 10, 2021 at 12:42 pm
Trinity College Dublin Postgraduate Research Studentship
- Level: Master
- Value: Tuition fee + maintenance
- Deadline: 30 April
- Demographic: International Students
This Studentship covers EU and non-EU fees and provides an annual maintenance of €6,500 for three years (paid monthly). It is awarded competitively on academic merit.
Log in to reply.